LIZ IS THANKFUL FOR FAMILY
This year brought a wonderful new husband and his three great kids, who now call Pinkie, Benjamin and me family. Full disclosure – I’m also thankful for Chester the guinea pig.
ANDI IS THANKFUL FOR CLOSED DOORS AND OPEN WINDOWS
What an amazing addition to the LLPR team!! Andi is our account director and behind the closed doors of her new office (read: it’s pretty rare to have your own PR office, which is typically defined by cubes) she is open to the future growth of the team and our company.
BLAIR IS THANKFUL FOR BLACK COFFEE & BALANCE
Blair is thankful for black coffee, red wine and for her ergonomic balance ball chair that makes her core as strong as her mind. Ok – we splurge for chairs (but Andi really lucked out with that office!).
EMMA IS THANKFUL FOR HOLIDAY WISH LISTS
A recent University of Alabama grad, Emma is thankful for all the help she can get decorating her new home. So she’s especially thankful for Gramercy Fine Linen & Home’s Holiday Wish List, which she filled out with a few of her favorite things and included her boyfriend’s email address. Now he knows exactly what to get her.
HILARY IS THANKFUL FOR HER NEW DOG AND THESE GREAT PET SAFETY TIPS
Inspired by our dog-friendly office, Hilary welcomed the newest member of the team – her pup, Charlie. She’s thankful for these holiday pet safety tips from Barking Hound Village owner, David York:
1. Avoid giving your dog turkey bones, chocolate, onion/garlic, grapes, raisins and alcohol.
2. Guard the trash – we’ve all come home to a trash strewn kitchen and one sick pup.
3. Make sure there’s a designated dog room with a few toys and treats.
4. Update your pet’s tags and microchips.
5. Supervise pets around children – even the kindest pup can get annoyed.